View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 06:53 AM   #76
pluma
Enthusiast
pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kido.resuri View Post
The above is just the creation of the table. You need to INSERT or UPDATE.

Why would you keep the email address while the others are empty?

Anyhow, you would need an sqlite query something like this:

INSERT INTO "user" VALUES('','','','put.your@email.here','','','','', '','','','','','','','');

Yes do know is the original fields, the thing is that I did the inserting by trial and error so I pasted the original table for help. I am not a sqlite haxxor, I only copy paste :/

Quote:
Any reason for using 3.20? I can think of a lot of reasons for not using it, but none for choosing it specifically.
That's the recovery firmware version after hard reset. I updated afterwards.

danke for your concerns
pluma is offline   Reply With Quote