View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 05:14 PM   #38
Red Falcon
Addict
Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
I think the huge popularity among adults of the Harry Potter series ended any concerns about adults reading books targeted at kids. There are some really good books targeted at kids and young adults!
I read whatever I like. The people who make a fuss about what others read need to put their noses back in their books and leave off. I have been reading Children's books since I was a kid. The Serafina books have the same kind of charm and fun as the books that drew me to reading as a kid in the first place. I believe we are in a Golden Age of Children and Young Adult fiction. There are so many great ones out now.
Red Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote