View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 11:30 AM   #104
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdurgee View Post
Given what you are finding it certainly sounds like the RP script will need to change. As the KT3 I was working on will be going to Japan in a bit over a week, it may not be ready. Given that, I guess I should remove the CRP from it, as without the RP installed I am unsure if my son would be able to recover from an inadvertent restart while plugged into USB.

Dave
The CRP requires the RP to work.

I would take them both off the device, at least for now.

Answering a few questions and getting RP to work (because I want to use it also) is about the limit of my involvement here.

At the moment, we only support 72 of the 76 Kindle models.
That will probably get worse before it gets better.
geekmaster doesn't have the time and I don't have the ability to keep things current here.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote