View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 07:54 PM   #96
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
I do not know.
But it should not hurt.
Attempting again after the restart appears to have duplicated the first error I recieved. Same message about return code 1 and a missing file, looks like the same number of eips: messages but I didn't count. If you want I will post the log for this run as well.

So it does appear that the script does not clean up after itself when an error occurs and leaves the diag partition mounted. The error I am encountering implies to me that there has been some sort of a change to the diag partition at least on this KT3 unit. As the RP install did work for some period any dump I was to take of this for inspection would not reflect the initial state. Perhaps someone with a new KT3 could dump it if the script writer needs to see what is there.

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote