View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 09:06 PM   #3
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post

To adjust number of lines per page, change:
Around Line 374: Screen:scaleBySize(46), -- hardcoded for now. I changed to (28), for my AuraHD)

to have the File Manager menu listings display more files and more of the file name.

Luck;
Ken
Thanks I did not know this for customizing the menus display.

For the usual book display, I keep these values in default.persistent.lua

Code:
-- crereader line space percentage
DCREREADER_CONFIG_LINE_SPACE_PERCENT_SMALL = 115
DCREREADER_CONFIG_LINE_SPACE_PERCENT_MEDIUM = 125
DCREREADER_CONFIG_LINE_SPACE_PERCENT_LARGE = 135
Also I realized recently that, contrary to Sigil or Calibre, Koreader ignores the letter-spacing property in CSS. This one is to add to the many CSS properties still ignored (other one is visibility:hidden).

Last edited by roger64; 12-13-2016 at 09:21 PM. Reason: letter-spacing
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote