View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 12:45 PM   #22
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I'm going to keep the same overall goal of 120, which is really just a benchmark.

Since I failed so spectacularly this year, I'm reducing my subgoals from five to only two. My two topics will be Antebellum America (history) and Classics, especially the Victorian novelists. I'll exercise some latitude in regard to both; antebellum will include the colonial period (ante-antebellum ) and I can go forward or back from Vic's reign, within reason.

Usually I allocate half my benchmark to my goals, but I'm cutting that way back to only a quarter for next year with 15 in each category, especially as the books will be longish. I will reassess mid-year, and if either I'm getting bored or it's going spectacularly well, I may add in a half-year challenge for a little more variety.