View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 02:56 PM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Ok I started reading 8 years ago on a PRS505. I've since been thru 3 computers and multiple ereaders all Sony. I'm expecting my first new reader on Wednesday and and need to consolidate my books in one place. I have roughly 1000 books give or take. I use Sony software, calibre, and recently added the kobo desktop app. I want to put all my stuff in one location and use one app to manage it all. I have a Mac... Suggestions? I want to get rid of my duplicates from importing and converting over the years.

JJ
Put everything into Calibre. I've been accumulating ebooks for 20+ years now and Calibre is great for organising things.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote