View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 01:59 AM   #8
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbreath View Post
Do the instructions for building on Linux work on a version lower than 2.9.3? If they do, and if this is the problem, I guess I'll have no choice but to find the source for a very early version and compile it (assuming Sigil was licensed under the GPLv3 back then), unless someone can point out an earlier version of Ubuntu or Mint that had such an early version in its repositories. If Sigil 0.9.5 isn't affected, it might be easier to just go with the official repository version until the problem is fixed.

I'm not entirely sure I have this problem though. The bug report mentions that it's caused by the insertion of an image into an .htm file, but I never even got to that stage. I only tried to open Sigil and I got both errors in my original post.
I was talking about the libxml2 library version 2.9.3, not Linux...

Anyway, this problem is probably something else. I have build Sigil a couple of times myself and didn't ran into issues myself, sorry.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote