View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 12:43 PM   #12
zxczxc
Addict
zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
This is the first time in years that we have been able to 'fix' our own mistakes using an Amazon image file.

The original Kindle Touch was the last model where it was 'easy' to downgrade and start over.
Yes, from what I understood I thought Amazon stopped us from downgrading a while ago - so why can we downgrade now, before we actually jailbreak?
Did Amazon change something? Was I mistaken?
zxczxc is offline   Reply With Quote