View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 05:45 PM   #37
mavek
mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by plus View Post
I've tried CM9 Trebuchet, Nova and ADW. Most Android 4.2 launcher apps would probably run. As far as I remember, Pro HD's image contained a Launcher2.apk. Didn't test it.

Most launchers were not able to set a wallpaper, ADW's drawer can be configured to high contrast:
Attachment 150124
Thanks Plus, I don't mean to offend anyone but having a generic launcher on ereader it's demeaning to me, I've been already going through the nook touch, when you have hundreds of books it becomes pure crazyness.
Energy's launcher compatibility could be a possibility since both are boyue based on android 4.2
mavek is offline   Reply With Quote