View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 02:55 PM   #32
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
Starplex by Robert J. Sawyer is one of the bonus books that caught my eye, but I can't find it for sale anywhere else as an ebook. Is this exclusive to StoryBundle?
Possibly. I recall one or two of the old BookBale bundles from Phoenix Pick Press had some RJS titles that seemed exclusive to the bundle because they were OOP and the rights had reverted, so the old publisher (IIRC Starplex was Ace) hadn't picked them back up for the e-book release.

And RJS doesn't seem to be much of a self-publishing type, so maybe he's waiting for another outfit to offer to distribute and promote his backlist the way that Open Road Media or Diversion Books do so he doesn't have to do it all himself.

If you haven't read it before, it's a pretty decent story. Not one of his better ones, IMHO, but reasonably solid in concept and execution and worth a read if you like his stuff.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote