View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 09:31 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
Hi desertgramdma-

I wasn't able to find that post/thread. You wouldn't happen to have a link? (I assume no, but can't hurt to ask.)

I like the red one, too, but am leaning towards blue--hopefully a darker variety. I like the new style for the light, too.

Good luck to you, also.
Finally got on the site, and apparently she alread sold it. Were you able to view the 'wanted' columns? They seem to be a pretty popular items.

Amazon has the lower end new style m-edge for sale at $29.99. I didn't care for those. Not leather.

Sorry I wasn't more help!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote