View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 08:12 PM   #63
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcastle View Post
I prefer to use sleeves for eReaders to keep the weight and bulk down. I'd do the same for the iPad but alas, slippery metal back.

It's a minor nitpick but it matters to me on a device I use as much as an eReader.
A sleeve is not very useful as you have to remove the sleeve to use the Reader. Most sleeves do not fit the Reader with a cover. And when the Reader is out of the sleeve, you lose any sort of protection that a cover can give. So really, a sleeve doesn't do much good overall.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote