View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 01:33 PM   #8
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arios View Post
And speaking of that, there seems to be some problems (Win 7 Home Premium 64b) with the Table of contents creation: most of the time nothing happens, in other cases Sigil stops.

I will use the software a little longer and see what it is.
Would that be the HTML ToC generation? If so, I can assure you that it might not have ever been tested!

There's just so many features that Sigil has that I'm afraid that--speaking for myself--I fall into the trap of only testing the features I use (or the ones that I can remember actually exist!).

So if steps to consistently recreate an issue can be determined/shared, that would be fantastic.