View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 02:26 PM   #29
Hofferic
Enthusiast
Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1st gen, Moon+ Reader, CalibreBox Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_ahmed View Post
Is there something like this for OneDrive. I hate DropBox... slow and a few other issues. I'm already using OneDrive for everything. Wondering if you could expand this application for OneDrive
I am currently not interested in extending support to differen storage providers as I am still working on other features. Also, this started as my bachelors thesis so in the limited time I had I did not include any abstraction for the underlying storage, which would expanding the options a pain. There are, however, similar apps that do support different storage providers, so mybe you could use one of them for now if dropbox really irks you that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nqk View Post
Talking about effect, I would love to see the download/read buttons merged and moved down as a floating button in material design concept. It would be easier to tap
Coming back to new features. I still have some testing and animation work to do but I implemented a new download flow that will hopefully be less confusing. And yes, it is based on FAB's! (FAB = floating action button)
And let me tell you, getting the animations and interactions right so that you can touch - drag - release from the toggle fab to an actionable fab (think google keep) and get the desired reaction is a pain

Also the new format picker will tell you before the download if a filetype is supported or unsupported by the apps currently installed. No more guessing before you download (unless it is something esoteric and a questionmark shows up...)
Hofferic is offline   Reply With Quote