View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 02:37 AM   #21
nomistakes
nomistakes began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hofferic View Post
If you use the "direct open" download mode (the left download menu) the app will look for a copy of the book in the current download directory and, if the file is new enough to be up to date with the last changes for the book in the library, open it without a new download. In all other cases the book will be downloaded again but overwrite any previous file for this book.
So you may redownload the same book but there will always only be one copy (unless you changed its title or author).

I may change the "download for later" mode (the right download menu) to also check for the file date if you would like it to do that, for now it does not to allow for easy redownloading if the file changed but the metadata didn't without manually deleting the file first.
Sorry but I haven't understood

How is it possible to send back all the modifications made on the opened pdf to the original file stored in dropbox?

What I'm looking for is a solution in oder to directly open original file of my Calibre db and not a local copy that is not synced back with the original version
nomistakes is offline   Reply With Quote