View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 01:03 PM   #19
Hofferic
Enthusiast
Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1st gen, Moon+ Reader, CalibreBox Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas_AR View Post
As i understood it only downloads the calibre base in first base, not the books. When choosing to download book it will only then download a book, not before. So only one copie of the book on your phone/tablet.
Exactly. The initial library download only downloads the database to save space and time. Books are only downloaded when the user chooses to download/open them. And if you already have a copy of the book on your device which is newer than the latest change indicated by the library, the left-hand download menu (open directly) will open this copy directly without downloading it anew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Is there an apple version of this app?
There might be a comparable app for IOS but this app will only work for Android devices. Additionally it was written in Java and uses specific features of Android so I would have to re-develop the entire thing for IOS which I do not intend to do as I don't have access to IOS devices and don't have any experience writing IOS Apps.
Hofferic is offline   Reply With Quote