View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 05:12 PM   #57
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by xl743 View Post
Great, so there's a hope that it will be possible to build the x86/Linux app for testing/debugging?
I never said anything about PC testing. I never built the application for desktop. I'm testing directly on the eReader.

Quote:
So there's still no workaround on that issue?
Not yet. I didn't go through it anyway. (As a true egoist that I am, I'm doing things for my device first )

Quote:
It looks like CR3 does "double refresh" of a page when it's started.
That's because the first screen update is partial. I don't know how it is for your device but I find it necessary for my 626.
If I keep the book cover as power off logo (and I always do that), the logo is really visible and annoying when powering on the device (I mean it's ghosting. It persists as a gray thing below the text).
So by doing a full screen update at startup, I don't have to manually open the menu and close it just to get a full screen update each time I power on the device.
I hope my explanation wasn't too fuzzy.

Maybe I should limit the startup full screen update to the pro devices?

Last edited by brucelee; 04-06-2015 at 05:17 PM.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote