View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 09:18 PM   #53
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
New version 0.0.6-16-13:
Quote:
- OTA Update through Github
- Added tap action: OTA Update
- Updated freetype to 2.5.5
- Fix dictionary window jumping around
- Updated Russian translation (Elidevin)
- Updated French translation (Druss Lahache)
- Automated the package publishing
OTA Update might screw your keymapping, so be careful and make a backup (first time only).
That's because it replaces the system/bin/cr3-pb.app and system/share/cr3 paths.
So if you have problems send me the correct keymapping files for your device model.

If OTA Update doesn't find a package for your device tell me the device model and the build you use. I just have to create a link in github and then it will work.

Last edited by brucelee; 04-04-2015 at 09:25 PM.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote