View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 04:01 PM   #7
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Thank you.
I am going to test it on my PB623.

Could you please build a version that would use /system/share/cr3new/ directory for config, so we could install this alongside the old version for testing purposes.
There are no changes to the share folder. So there's no need. I provided the share directory just in case someone might not have coolreader already installed. If it'll come to changing something other than the binary I'll mention it.

As for the cover as power off logo not working with FW5... It seems that GetBookCover() returns false when trying to load the cover from the ebook.
PHP Code:
ibitmap *cover GetBookCover(

UnicodeToLocal(pbGlobals->getFileName()).c_str(),

ScreenWidth(),

ScreenHeight() - PanelHeight()
    );
if (
cover) {

// it never gets here

And this is how it's logged:
PHP Code:
22:41:16.2201 TRACE COVER_OFF_SAVE
:41:16.2203 TRACE /mnt/ext1/system/logo/bookcover
:41:16.2204 TRACE COVER_OFF_SAVEneed_save_cover
:41:16.2205 TRACE COVER_OFF_SAVEGetBookCover(/mnt/ext1/Dropbox PocketBook/De Citit/John Joseph Adams Brave New Worlds.epub7581024); 

EDIT:
I'll just stop trying and go back to FW4.4.

Last edited by brucelee; 03-06-2015 at 06:29 PM.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote