View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 10:45 PM   #3
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I don't understand your topic because I don't know what "re-naming content in a PDF file" means to you. It might help if you explain in more detail exactly what you are doing. Start with what your goal is, e.g. "I have a physical book and I want to scan it to a PDF file." Then describe in detail what you have done so far: what you are starting with (e.g. a physical book?), what software you are using, how you are using it (e.g. are you scanning a book on a flatbed scanner or some other kind of scanner?), what kind of files you are creating (bitmapped single-page image files like JPEGs? Several single-page PDFs? Multi-page PDFs?), and what you desire for your final product (e.g. a correctly-ordered PDF of your scanned book?). How are you using your software and doing your scans that you are ending up with separate even and odd page groups? What are you trying to extract images from, and why? If you can give more detail and clarity, I think you'll get more helpful advice.

You may want to look through the E-book formats workshop forum.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote