View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 07:59 AM   #1
Francois_C
Zealot
Francois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Touch, Kobo Mini
vertical-align: super

Thanks again for this editor.

I would ask for one minor feature, which would be very useful for me.

I generally build my ebooks with Amanuensis (because of the better handling of images), but Argonite does not seem to keep maintaining this excellent software, and the sources are unfortunately unavailable, as far as I know.

When a string is written as an exponent, Amanuensis translates it in the style sheet with:
vertical-align: top
which is not properly displayed on my Kobos. So I must replace all occurrences (seldom more than 3 if the original ODT is properly written, but sometimes more) with:
vertical-align: super

Maybe it could be added to the smarten punctuation option, or, if "vertical-align: super" works with all e-readers, automatically converted when loading the epub?

Of course, modifying only one word in Amanuensis sources would fix the issue, but we have not these sources...

Thanks.
Francois_C is offline   Reply With Quote