View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 02:48 AM   #33
AlanHK
Guru
AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW-3, iPad, Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Not sure what's up there. The MinGW build hasn't been tested all that hard. But if it runs at all on your XP system, then the VS2010 build should run too. Lots of others run that build on XP sp3 with no issues. If you continue to have trouble with the MinGW build, I'd try the other.
Same issue with both builds.

Works for a while, then fails to open at all.

I found a workaround:
I installed version 0.62 (QT4) in another folder.
If I just open that and close it, then I can run your 0.82 build for a while. But after several times, it again chokes.
I can only guess there is some setting that the later version writes into the registry or some other place that is incompatible with my version of Windows, and the earlier version resets it.

It's voodoo, annoying, but works.

Is there a way to log the changes a program makes?
AlanHK is offline   Reply With Quote