View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 10:14 PM   #31
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishcube View Post
Can anyone answer my question? Also is there a reader that I can use to read my purchased ebook from mobipocket? Its a .prc file
You can read your .prc file in Mobi Reader on your PC, or in Mobi Reader on a handheld device such as a PDA. If you don't have that software, you can download it for free from Mobipocket. Did you say what kind of device you wanted to read it on? If so, I missed it.

I would guess that if you can read the file without supplying any kind of code, then your file is non-DRM.

Others here have more detailed knowledge than I do, so if I haven't answered your question, hopefully someone else will.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote