View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 04:34 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Kindle

Tested on Onyx Lynx T68.

Works reasonably well, but there is an annoying "transition" effect on page turns whereby the screen first appears with the old and new pages superimposed, and then clears to show the new page. It lasts only a fraction of a second, but some may find it distracting. Other than that, the app works well.

One thing I would note, though, is that on devices with a small amount of internal storage, such as the T68, which has only 500MB, if you have a large Kindle library (a large library on Amazon - I'm not talking about books on the device itself), the app uses a great deal of storage space, and that remains in internal memory even when the app is moved to the SD card. On my T68, for example, the Kindle App used 340MB out of the 500MB available, which led to me deleting it.

Last edited by HarryT; 07-11-2014 at 04:38 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote