View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 08:52 PM   #28940
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
Gonna grab some afternoon delight
My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night
When everything's a little clearer in the light of day
And we know the night is always gonna be there any way

Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite
Looking forward to a little afternoon delight
Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite
and the thought of rubbin' you is getting so exciting

Sky rockets in flight
Afternoon delight
Afternoon delight

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ws0VfqkhFc )

Good morning, everyone! Today we celebrate the 1889 founding of Tijuana, Mexico, giving California hormonal teenagers their very first dedicated amusement park! Happy Birthday, Tijuana! Ah... sweet bird of youth!

Looks to be a beautiful day! There's unbranded Keemun tea in my mug, Food Lady stuff in my bowl, and I think I'm gonna go for a motorcycle ride up into elephant country today! Should be a nice cool ride, and I haven't been up that way since I first moved back here. Good time to revisit!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote