View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 08:05 AM   #310
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
It's disturbing to notice that some books which I have read, are no longer available, and books in the same series, which were on my list, are also not available. These are smashwords books.
That's odd. I wonder if the authors are opting out or if something else has gone wrong...

I haven't been on there in at least a week. I'll have to check mine. I've been dealing with other Smash issues (ie overdrive and no covers showing).
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote