View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 07:37 PM   #302
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
Blossom, I think you're missing the button -- keep checking. Maybe it will appear. I have no idea if it helps to fill out profile information. I know I always type in some basic stuff, and the only other thing that I know is different is that I have a sub.
Leave it to me to be to left out. *sigh* Ah well. It would have been nice. I've been selling hubby on Scribd. He likes to read non fiction and so I was telling him that if he wanted I install it on his KF so he could use it. I explain to him it's a Netflix for books. Those non fiction books are expensive!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote