Thread: Kobo Daily Deal
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 11:54 PM   #30
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraryCin View Post
hmmm, odd. I was going to buy today's daily deal. It says $1.99 (regular 10.99), but when I put it in my cart, it wants to charge me the regular price. :-( I won't buy it at the regular price. I figure I'll keep checking back throughout the day to see if it gets fixed, but if not, I'll have to let it pass by (I'll get it from the library instead).
They had Maze Runner up as the deal, but the buy button had the wrong price (they had $1.99 listed in the ad, which is what it is at Google and elsewhere).

Sometime in the afternoon they noticed the problem and switched to a new book as the Daily Deal.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote