View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 12:48 PM   #598
Vaesse
Zealot
Vaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolate

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Knowing that this wasn't really your question, I can at least shed some light on one person's use of the virtual library feature (though it worked about the same in its former incarnation.

I personally have two virtual libraries I use regularly... one with new books (tagged automatically on import) and one for the majority of my library (filtering out new books and those with errors I'm working on). I regularly go through the main one and look at the formats to see if I've got any extras floating around (they're permitted in the ones that are filtered out). There are processes I run on the new ones that I do from the other virtual library.

Probably useless information, but provided on the off chance it helps.
Vaesse is offline   Reply With Quote