View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 08:34 AM   #596
aleyx
Addict
aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Cybook Diva
Ah, I see. Yes, your release note predates my use of the plugin, and I didn't take the time to look through the forum as I should have. My apologies.

I'll try to look through the code for a way to get around the problem; although if you didn't find one I probably won't either.

If I fail I'll just have to adjust my workflow a little; I can't test now, but I think reverting to the full library and force a sync before ejecting should do the trick. If that works, maybe I'll try and get SmartEject to do it...

Thanks for your quick answer!
aleyx is offline   Reply With Quote