Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 05:13 AM   #208
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
The first one you linked is identical to the one I have, mine is just in navy blue (and I have a black one too, until I found the navy one). It's a great cover, it doesn't add much to the overall size of the reader at all (unlike the official Kobo cover which does extend past the corners, making it bigger than need be).

The worst thing to be said about that first cover is sometimes when flipping the cover back to read, the magnet will trigger the reader to turn off. Inserting a few layers of tin foil or anything really solves that easily without any problems.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote