View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 04:36 PM   #7
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by magmanpi View Post
Does the Sigil manual have a section on how to write code for regex? I looked in the manual trying to solve this problem but it kinda made my head spin.
No. Regex is completely separate and independent of Sigil. It uses the PCRE flavor of regex, so just look for a tutorial somewhere. Such as http://www.regular-expressions.info/

Quote:
Now, about those other code items with </span>?
I would probably leave the closing span in there (who knows what css class may be assigned to the opening tag), but do something very similar.
Code:
—</span></p>\s+<p class="calibre2">
Replace with "—</span>" or "—</span> " (without the quotes of course).
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote