View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 01:22 PM   #89
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom SKP View Post
Still can not get a hit on
http://search.overdrive.com/
for High Hunt by David Eddings... but it's there... and is shown as "Find at a Library"...???
You may have missed jhowell's response...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
With the latest version of the plugin I changed the algorithm to check the individual library sites for books instead of using search.overdrive.com. I found that the previous method sometimes missed books available at libraries. Also, the new search algorithm is faster.

The search for recommendable books uses the Overdrive advanced search option for additional titles to recommend at the individual libraries. This appears to return the most accurate information on books actually available for acquisition by libraries through Overdrive at the time the search is done. Over time, books have been withdrawn from being available for new purchases by libraries and I believe that the book you mention is one of those.
If this isn't the issue and you discover the answer, please post.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote