View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 08:09 PM   #593
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckycharms View Post
My 'default list' seems to often get cleared out, such that there are no books in the default list anymore. Does this happen to anyone else? Any suggestions for possible solutions?
My default list is cleared every time I connect my device. That however is by design because I have things set for the books in the default list to upload to my device up connection. Once the books are uploaded the list is cleared.

There is a setting under customize plugin that says to "Clear this list after sync to device." Do you heave this option checked?

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 10-19-2013 at 08:12 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote