View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 09:15 PM   #26
richy1989
Connoisseur
richy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel is

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1 & Kindle 4 Black
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@richy1989:

1/ Nope, first opening of the Aa menu, yeah, but nothing more than that (at least for Latin scripts, but the default rendering stack *might* choke/struggle a bit with some custom CJK fonts, can't say, not my native script, so I haven't checked, and I'm using a custom FreeType anyway ).

2/ Nope, see the third post in this thread. Although a custom FT override *might* help.

3/ Err, exactly what it says on the box . The Aa menu renders the family name next to the radio checkbox in said family (with the exception of embedded fonts, where it just says 'Publisher Fonts' in Helvetica Neue or Futura).
Now I tried to hide the font 'condensed' in my font box.
But it faild.
So I think the font condensed's family name is not what it says on the box.
And I found that the 'condensed' isn't appear in your font box
How do you get it?
richy1989 is offline   Reply With Quote