View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 04:59 PM   #91
chexmix
Zealot
chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Onyx Boox M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Federico F. View Post
I will let you know how things go... hopefully well, because I do trust Booxtor, but in the case of Chexmix it looks like a long agony rather than a path to salvation !
Greetings Federico,

I wish you the best of luck with this! As you say, my own journey with the M92 has been very long and disheartening.

I've found a couple of people who can help me solder the new board into my M92. Just waiting on more detailed directions from booxtor.

/Glenn
chexmix is offline   Reply With Quote