View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 10:21 AM   #20
rehemiau
Enthusiast
rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Having an image on hand is a good back up procedure for the Kobos especially. The S/N
occurs in a number of places starting at offset 200 any hexeditor will let you do a find&replace.
Is it really in a number of places? Didn't know, I've read in an old topic that I have to change it in the beginning of the image.
BTW: What is the S/N used for by the software? I mean, besides the model recognition, is it send to my kobo account?
rehemiau is offline   Reply With Quote