View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 09:19 AM   #68
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
If you've got missing/cropped lines in your books on Reader, your fonts on Reader and eBook Library are not in sync. Make sure you've got exactly the same ttf files on Reader and in the "\Program Files\Sony\Reader\Data\fonts" folder. Also, if you uploaded any books before you replaced the fonts, you will have to a) reupload them or b) delete cache2.xml and let reader reformat the book on first opening.
The guide does have a section on updating fonts in Sony's eBook Library, and it suggest the user to do just that, but it fails to mention that it's a requirement if you're using the Library to transfer ebooks to the Reader instead of calibre.

I made a mention on how I will update the guide to reflect this necessity, but it seems I have forgotten to actually do it.

I'll get the updated version online later today.

EDIT: Update online.

Last edited by Valloric; 09-23-2008 at 01:33 PM.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote