Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 09:08 AM   #200
Serena
Zealot
Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Well, it was the first thing I tried, but it worked... I grabbed a magnet off my fridge, one of those flat ones you get in the mail for advertisements... I just put it in between the e-reader and the case in the area of the magnet. It still goes to sleep if it's aligned just right, but it's rare. I thought of trying maybe a piece of aluminum foil folded up a couple of times, but it hasn't annoyed me enough yet.
Serena is offline   Reply With Quote