Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 11:07 AM   #11861
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I'll post another then. Compete the following:
  1. "What do you get when you multiply 6 by 9?" "42" HHGTTG WT Sharpe
  2. "Lies, damned lies, and Statistics" Bilbo1967 and Disraeli Fbone
  3. "This is not a novel to be tossed lightly aside; It should be thrown with great force." Bilbo1967 and Dorothy Parker Fbone
  4. "Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same." Bilbo1967
  5. "England and America are two countries separated by a common language. " Bilbo1967
  6. "I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train." Oscar Wilde's The Importance of being Ernest Fbone

Points for giving the correct end to the quotation/saying, and more points for correctly identifying the origin.

Last edited by pdurrant; 06-10-2013 at 05:36 PM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote