View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 12:44 PM   #365
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ne0rmatrix View Post
Tried sideloading on Aura HD for posted links. Was not booting. Could have been stuck at rebuilding database, I had over 1300 ebooks loaded in main memory using a custom driver for sideloading K-epubs made from Kobo extended device driver for calibre. So my case is a little out of the ordinary. Restoring now.
It took several minutes when I updated my Aura for the upgrade to finish. I had about 1600 books in the main memory due to issues with 2.5.2 and a large number of books on the uSD card. With the books moved back to the uSD card after the update, I'm still seeing a delay in the boot process but it's in the 2 minute range now which is liveable since I don't power cycle my Aura that often.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote