View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Interesting -I show a Formats Column but I don't have a problem with start times - unless my opening View is sorted by formats - which it never is

But the presence of the Formats Column is the cause of my 'scroll button feels like its in treacle' complaint. So... maybe my Formats Column has got to go.

Maybe the devs could put something indicating what formats exist for book into the database - and reconcile/fix in Library Check. But keep what's shown in Book Details as it is now - i.e. what's actually there

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote