View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 12:38 PM   #205
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I have three sub-challenges, one of which is monthly, so my original plan was to aim for about 4 books a month and read 1 for each sub-challenge and 1 free choice for me. That didn't really last very long, partly because I decided to throw in the Nevil Shute for the Book Club and partly because I've been reading longer books. I'm still on track for the monthly challenge (3/12), and behind on the other two (1/8 and 1/9), but since they had lower targets (and are self-imposed anyway) I have a bit of leeway.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote