View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 06:49 AM   #59
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
OK, I can run some tests now. Things seem to work as I intended.

I have two columns "Text with a fixed set of values" with "Show checkmarks" unchecked. The permitted values for each column are blank and "yes,no,one,two,three". I put the same value in each column for 5 books. I then created identical icon rules for each column except that one has "with text" and one has "with no text".

The result:
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	102820
The first column has the text along side the icons with the text aligned. The second column has no text where there is an icon, and the text and icons are aligned.

For completeness, the rules:
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard02.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	102821
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote