View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 07:22 AM   #1
Istvan diVega
Inharmonious
Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Which eReaders can use folders?

It seems the battery in my beloved PRS-950 is beginning to lose capacity. I've no idea how long a Li-Ion battery usually takes to die, but I thought it'd be a good idea to begin to explore options just in case.

The one absolute requirement I have is that a new reader has to be able to use folders, as I've no desire to begin messing with tagging, "bookshelves", "collections" and whatnot at this late stage. Unfortunately neither manufacturer web sites, nor reviews generally have anything useful to say about firmware capabilities and book handling in this respect.

Hopefully you guys and gals can remedy this and educate me on which brands and models are able to access folders, so that I can determine what my options are.
Istvan diVega is offline   Reply With Quote