View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 05:38 PM   #23
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
I love the way we can have serious and courteous discussions in this Club! Thanks, everyone, for your responses to my suggestion.

I hadn't realised there was another thread (to which fantasyfan refers) opening the Club, unless of course this is it and those introductory remarks have since been edited out to make way for the list of books.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote