View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 11:57 PM   #32
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
aaargh! The Clip Zip isn't being detected by my PC any more, see attached screenshot of error message. (This is the only device I have been connecting to my computer in the past days.)
I tried changing the USB setting on the device - none of them made a difference, removing the memory card, doing a factory reset (does not seem to work at all), restarting the Clip Zip and my computer - all to no avail.

I am starting to despair - has anyone had this happen before?

I can't even reinstall the firmware since my computer won't detect it.

Either a defective player or cable.

You could try a different USB port but it sounds like something is broken.

From Sansa Support

If you have Win 7 Try:
From Sansa's Clip Zip Forum

Last edited by Blossom; 02-25-2013 at 12:03 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote