View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 07:31 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arios View Post
The KT is not perfect, far from it, but it works most of the time and the epub I was working with is really an exception.

JSWolf I own the PRS-T1 and as I have said (#10) long paragraphs do not pose any problems with it.

By the way in my opinion the PRS-T2 is a step backwards compared to the T1, which is why I bought the latter, and between the t2 and the Glo, I'd certainly choose the Glo ... despite the problems with firmwares which I admit are very annoying and hard to understand from a not so small company.

Anyway, my purpose was genuinely to find solutions regarding long paragraphs (how to deal with it in a strategic point of view!), not raised a comparison between Kobo and Sony!

Have a nice day JSWolf.
It was not meant to be a comparison of Kobo and Sony. Sony was just an example. It could be Kobo and Onyx Boox or B&N or even Amazon. It was to say that other readers work where Kobo is buggy.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote