View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 08:13 AM   #14
ametzler
Zealot
ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite II
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat View Post
I've finished all the Jack Reacher books as well as the Harry Bosch series. I really enjoyed the Millennium Trilogy and started reading a number of Scandinavian police procedurals. Kjell Eriksson's books were pretty good too. One of the best series I have ever read was the Martin Beck series by the team of Maj Sjowall and Per Wahloo. I just started Iris Johansen's 'Close Your Eyes'.
Any suggestions on another series?
James H. McClure's Kramer and Zondi series.
ametzler is offline   Reply With Quote